This cutter features ground upper and lower blades, giving you a precise cut every time. Able to cut the following materials: Foil, Cardboard, Card stock, Construction Paper, Illustration Board, Label Stock, Laminator Film, Paper, Photo Paper, Photographic Film, Plastic Films, Specialty Papers, Vellum.
|Cut Length (inches / cm)
||14 1/2" / 36.83 cm
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||28 / 35*
|Dimensions (inches / cm)
||17 1/4" x 10 1/2" / 43.82 x 26.67 cm
|Guides, Measures, imprinted trim markings
||Inches, centimeters / millimeters, degrees (angle cuts), squared template
|Verified cutting materials*
||paper, aluminum foil, cardboard, card stock, construction paper, illustration board, label stock, laminating film, mat board^, photo paper, photographic film, plastic films, vellum, specialty papers, cellophane
|Design / Construction
||Metal baseplate, solingen steel blade
||Guillotine / lever style
||Quick release back stop, can mount on either side
^Maximum Mat Board Spec's: 4-ply, .052"–.060" (1.3 to 1.5 mm) thick.
- Adjustable guide for repetitive cuts
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Innovative springs keep blade in place
- Non-skid rubber feet prevents slipping.
- Ground self sharpening blade
- Safety paper clamp holds work securely and keeps your fingers clear of the cutting blade
- Protective swivel / rotating blade guard - keeps fingers safe
(*All performance data has been established using #16 bond paper (8-1/2" x 11"). Different paper qualities may yield different results. Technical data subject to change.)