This cutter is fully automatic and does not require manual lever cutting. The electric 0.6 (or 3/5) horsepower motor does all the work. Cutting blades can quickly and easily be accessed for replacement. Cutting sticks can also be quickly accessed to "rotate" them to extend the life of the cutting sticks. This model also includes a front digital display for precise back gauge measurements (inches and cm).
|Dimensions without table
||34 1/4" x 25" x 14"
|Dimensions with optionals
||42 3/4" (H) with work stand, 42 1/2" (H) with cabinet
|Guides, Measures (Digital Display)
||Inches / centimeter
|Design / Construction
||Metal, durable plastic components
||Lever / Guillotine
||Lever induced automatic
||Cutting sticks, blades|
||3/5 or 0.6
- Electric blade and clamp drive.
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank.
- Front table digital display (cm or inches) for precise back gauge positioning.
- Bright, LED optical cutting line. Patented automatic clamp.
- Precision side guide.
- High quality, German steel blade.
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides.
- All-metal construction.
- Optional stand (shown above), or cabinet with storage shelves.
- UL and C UL approved.
- Electrical requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz.
Comprehensive SCS safety features:
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation.
- Transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard.
- Transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key.
- 24 volt controls (low voltage).
- Patented IDEAL safety drive.
- Automatic blade and clamp return from every position.
- Disc brake for instant blade stop
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade.
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.