This unit is intended for use in offices with 5 to 10 people, where 500 to 2,000 sheets per day are shredded. Multiple units can be purchased through OREweb.ca® at government rates for bulk orders and for multi-office users. Other models below have higher capacity or volumes for department and centralized needs.
||2360 SMC - Super Micro Cut
|Sheet Capacity (20lb / 16 lb)
||5 / 7
||RCMP / Canada Government Approved
Class 2 - Type II / Level 6 (Protected C, Secret / Top Secret) - P-7
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
1/32" x 3/8" / 0.8mm x 5mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||up to 500
|Motor / Speed
||1/2 Hp - 14 ft./min
||11 3/4" x 15 1/2" x 25"
||Paper shredding only
||Auto on/off, jam detection, waste full off, reverse, Automatic oiler system
This model is constructed with a durable solid laminated wood cabinet on casters for easy movement when required. With its high security document destruction capabilities, it can be used for Federal, Provincial and Military / Department of Defence applications for low to mid volume paper shredding.
- SPS® (Safety Protection System) package: electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening.
- "Easy Switch" control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status.
- Automatic reverse and power cut-off (avoids paper jams).
- Automatic power cut-off when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened.
- Double protection against overheating.
- ESM® (Energy Saving Mode) after 1 hour of inactivity.
- Exceeds RCMP / Canadian Government approved shred size security standards rating.
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell.
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts.
- 1 year warranty on the cutting shafts.
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor.
- Durable gears enclosed in dust-proof housing.
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters.
- Environmentally friendly reusable plastic bag.
- 9 1/4 gallon shred volume.