|Sheet Capacity (20 lb / 16 lb)
||8 / 9
|| Type II / Level 6 (Protected C, Secret, Top Secret) / COMSEC / P-7
|Shred Type / Size
(inch / mm)
||Cross Cut: 1 mm x 4.7 mm
|Page Duty Cycle (per day)
||2,000 to 8,000
|Motor / Speed
||1.2 Hp - 23 ft./min.
||34 1/2" x 29" x 20"
||Paper shredding only
||Automatic EvenFlow Oiler,
Auto On/Off, Bag Full, Reverse
Features include an automatic oiler to properly lubricate and clean the cutting cylinders, and Smart Power energy efficient saving technology.
This small department model can be used in common work group areas and central office locations such as in the board room, copier room or other utility room where it is easily accessible for everyone. It is light weight enough to be moved easily, and small enough to be used in hallways and other small common areas.
Dahle has been a trusted brand name for paper shredders and multimedia shredders for years. And the 40534 cross cut high security model is no exception.
With it's solid wood cabinet construction, laminated surface and added safety and energy saving features - the Professional Series line of shredders is one of the best office equipment lines on the market. When performance, durability and reliability are hard to come by in today's market - you can depend on the Dahle shredders to outlast and with-stand the test of time in your office.
Many OREweb.ca™ customer's who have purchased one of these shredder models - always come back for more. Why? Because the durability and reliability speaks for itself once you install one of these in the work center. No other brand named equipment on the market even comes close to the quality these fellowes produce.
- Rubber Shock Mounted - for quiet operation.
- Smart Power Energy Management - Energy Efficient Sleep mode and shut down stages.
- Command Control Center - for ease of use and feedback of shredder operation - includes bag full and overload indicators.
- Chain driven motor/cutting assembly - less parts, stronger drive assembly for long life operation.
- Automatic on / off sensor in feed opening - for automatic media insertion operation.
- Also includes a continuous run setting for ease of use when doing bulk shredding tasks.
- Wood laminated Cabinet - for durability and easy cleaning in high traffic use.
- 12" feed throat opening - for common sized legal and letter day to day paper media.
- Precision milled solid cutting cylinders - for long cutting head life.