The electric blade drive cutting system allows for quick processing of print material. This Triumph 4315 model includes a front table and digital display for precise back guide measuring (inches and cm). There is also a patented lever activated fast action clamp to secure workload while cutting.
|Dimensions without table
||34 1/4" x 25" x 14"|
|Dimensions with optionals
||42 3/4" (H) with work stand, 42 1/2" (H) with cabinet|
|Guides, Measures, imprinted trim markings
||Inches / Centimeters|
|Design / Construction
||Metal, durable plastic components|
||Lever / Guillotine|
||Manual Fast Action|
||Cutting sticks, blades
||3/5 or 0.6
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank.
- Manual spindle clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width.
- Front table measurement scale (mm / inches).
- High quality, German steel blade.
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides.
- All-metal construction.
- Optional stand (shown above).
- UL and C UL approved.
- Electrical requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz.
Comprehensive SCS safety features:
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation.
- Transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table.
- Main switch and safety lock with key.
- 24 volt controls (low voltage).
- Patented IDEAL safety drive.
- Automatic blade return from every position.
- Disc brake for instant blade stop.
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade.
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.